Tuesday, June 26, 2012

a tip for tuesday | cloning

Cloning is my newest editing love--the possibilities are endless! And, it's a good fix for someone who doesn't  have Photoshop. :)
Picture #1: notice my camera bag in the bottom left corner and my younger brother in the {almost} center. They both gotta go from the picture, so....

I cloned them out.

Picture #2: camera bag and extra person *poof!* gone! All from the simple magic of cloning.

In PicMonkey, the clone tool is in both the "effects" section and the "touch up" section at the very bottom.

The clone tool can be used for anything you want to "delete" from your picture.

Have you used this tool? If so, let me know how it went...I'd love to see your before and after pictures, too! :) 

Questions? Feel free to ask in a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment